My vision is to help individuals and families manage their finances as effectively as possible through workshops, presentations, seminars, publications and personal example.
I created this blog as a way to share simple but effective ways to save money.
The idea was to create an environment where tips and ideas from my experience in addition to those from visitors would be combined to create a “how to save money guide” for all.
I hope that this blog gets you faster to the point where you can proudly say that you have:
No Mortgage payments
No Student Loans
No Car Payments
No Credit Card Debt
No debt what so ever.
I also want to thank the following people for helping to make this blog a reality:
1. My wife and daughter for being patient with me as I jumped head-first into getting this blog up and running.
2. My parents back in the day, for not letting me go out to play until I finished writing a 5 page essay. I thought I couldn’t do it and cried as I watched my friends play outside (hey.. I was a kid back then !!! ). I ended up writing 8 pages and have not looked back since then . Thanks Mom and Dad.
3. Richard Lafortune, Graphic and web-designer to the stars. He was also the one that introduced me to the wonderful world of wordpress (the application on which I built this blog), and continues to give me wonderful advise on everything web 2.0. Thank you Richard.
5. All the readers that contribute to this blog with their comments.
6. Last, my friends (you know yourselves) that asked me to write a book on this stuff a few years back. Thanks for the nudge and inspiration.
Emo Ikede MBA, B.Sc, PMP, MCSE
I am currently working on 3 Projects (1 mobile App and 2 Books}:
1. Building a mobile App to support my book. App will be FREE to download. ( some screen shots below) about 70% complete.
2. Writing the draft for my second book titled ” 5 Money Traps: How to avoid them”.
3. Brainstorming the draft for my third book titled ” Safe Spending Zones : The easiest way to stay out of debt”
One thing at a time of course, so project # 2 and 3 will only ramp up after I launch the App.